Monday, October 19, 2009

Children’s Books

Bill says:

When I was attending the Newt Gingrich speech at the Capitol Theatre last Thursday, I happened to have a real life Medicine Man, Dr. Heynes Landveld, from Suriname, South America sitting 3 seats away from me.  He had just flown in to this country that morning.  His sponsor had just moved back to Wheeling from Florida.  Dr. Landveld is going to be speaking at local colleges and schools from now until October 28th.  I don’t have his schedule yet.

The reason I’m putting this in our blog is:  They gave me a poster talking about Dr. Landveld and his connection with the rain forests.  I went to their WEB site http://www.teddybearguardians.com/index.php and found that his sponsors have started a children’s book publishing business using the lessons he learned when he visited the rain forest.  For those who are interested in children’s books or for those who are interested in a new and different marketing plan, check this site out.

BTW I’m writing this on my desk top using a new plug-in from Microsoft called Windows Live Writer.  It’s free and will support multiple blogs since I have two blogs, soon to be three, that I’m on.

No comments:

Post a Comment