Tuesday, December 22, 2009

First Chapter Contest

Hi everyone!

I originally wasn't going to post this, but Fred twisted my arm :o)

Back in October, I entered the November First Chapter Contest on ReviewFuse.com, and I found out a week ago that I actually won second place. If anyone wants to check it out, here's the link to their blog:

http://www.reviewfuse.com/blog

Of course, there are some errors (I'm not sure if these were mine when I submitted, or if they occurred during the publishing process), but it bugs me when I see them!

Anyway, this site runs a lot of different contests, so give it a shot...you have to actually participate in the critiquing portion of their site in order to be considered, but I think you only have to critique three works by other people. In any case, it's kind of cool how the site is set up.

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!

~Jomana

No comments:

Post a Comment