Tuesday, December 1, 2009

You Tube help

From Bill

Here is the YouTube video that Fred had referenced.  When you want to add a video on another site, all you have to do is copy and past the line that says Embed.  There’s an icon on the site for video.  Click on this icon and embed the line from YouTube where it says Embed.  BTW if anyone has anything like this that they would like to put on YouTube, let me know.  I’ve been uploading videos for some time now.   I’ve uploaded some videos of Yodeling Dick Brooks and have found that he’s on sites in Russia, China, and Japan.

I also noticed that, when this video ended, there were other videos along the same lines that we should view.

One big thing I got out of this video was that, if you look at the inside flap of a hard cover book, you’re in essence looking at the query letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment